MilliporeSigma™ CT-2A Mouse Glioma Cell Line
CT-2A mouse glioma cell line is a well characterized and highly published model for breast cancer research.
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ SCC194
- Metastasizing (stage IV) breast cancers have the lowest survival rate among all stages of breast cancer
- Metastases may take on a range of morphologies in their new locations, complicating diagnosis and decisions on courses of treatment
- Tumor cell lines that mimic the in vivo behavior of metastasizing cancers are thus critical tools in breast cancer research
- The cells can be cultured for at least 10 passages after initial thawing without significantly affecting the cell marker expression and functionality
- Cells are tested negative for infectious diseases by a Mouse Essential CLEAR panel by Charles River Animal Diagnostic Services
- Cells are verified to be of mouse origin and negative for inter-species contamination from rat, Chinese hamster, Golden Syrian hamster, human and non-human primate (NHP) as assessed by a Contamination CLEAR panel by Charles River Animal Diagnostic Services
- Cells are negative for mycoplasma contamination
|Store in liquid nitrogen
|≥ 1 x 106 cells/vial
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok