LaMotte™ Turbidity Meter Kits, 2020T Tungsten Version
New Ratiometric design allows for easy and accurate testing.
Manufacturer: LaMotte™ 1974T
- Multi-detector optical configuration assures long-term stability and minimizes stray light and color interference.
- Ideally suited for low-level drinking water applications, mid-range industrial applications, and high-range environmental applications.
- Seven user selected languages – English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, and Portuguese
- Advanced calibration algorithms
- Easy menu driven operation and large LCD display
- 500 point data log; stored results can be viewed directly on instrument
|Turbidity Meter Kit, 2020T Tungsten Version|
|Carrying case; 0, 1, 10 NTU standards; Sample bottle; USB cable; Wall adapter|
|Drinking water, low level turbidity samples|
|Three measurement modes: Ratiometric 0 to 2.5 NTU, ±0.05; 2.5 to 100NTU, ±2%; 100 to 1000 AU, ±3%; Nephoelometric 0 to 2.5 FTU ±0.05, 2.5 to 100FNU 0.1; Attenuation 0 to 2000 AU ±10AU|
|0 to 10.99 NTRU, 0.01; 11 to 109.9 NTRU, 0.1; 110 to 1000 NTRU, 1|
|7.5 x 3.5 x 2.5 in.|
|Lithium ion rechargeable|
|EPA 180.1; CE Mark; EMC|
|0°C to 50°C|
|Disabled: 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds|
|0 to 10.99, 0.01; 11 to 109.9, 0.1; 110 to 1000, 1|
|0 to 1000 NTRU Ratiometric; 100 NTU Nephalometric; 0 to 2000 Attenuation|
|USB computer cable, wall adapter or lithium ion rechargeable battery|
|0°F to 120°F|
|2 Years against manufacturer defects|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok