Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
DuPont Tychem 4000 Series 122 Coveralls
Tychem 4000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >124 chemical challenges.
Manufacturer: DuPont SL122BWHMD001200
Tychem 4000 delivers effective protection against a range of chemical environments. Tychem 4000, utilizes Saranex 23-P film laminated to Tyvek™ fabric to provide a rugged and durable fabric that resists abrasion. Tychem 4000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >124 chemical challenges. Typical applications: chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, and nuclear environments.
- Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
Meets ASTM D3776, ASTM D1777, ASTM D3786, ASTM D5034 standards.
|5.3 to 5.7 ft.|
|Attached hood with elastic around face opening|
|Attached hood, elastic wrist, attached socks|
|35.25 to 38 .75 in.|
|1.6 to 1.73m|
|Chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying and nuclear environments|
|Coverall with attached hood and socks|
|Saranex 23-P film laminated to Tyvek fabric|