Corning™ Ultra-Low Attachment Dishes
Unique covalently bonded hydrogel surface is hydrophilic and neutrally charged
Manufacturer: Corning™ 4615
- Corning™ CellBIND™ surface is a novel cell culture treatment that increases surface wettability for more even and consistent cell attachment
- Ultra-Low Attachment surface dishes feature a covalently bound hydrogel layer that minimizes cell attachment, protein absorption, and cellular activation
- 10 dishes/bag are available for 100 mm dishes (Cat. No. 430293)
- 245 mm square dishes offer 500 cm2 growth surface
- Stacking beads aid in handling
- Vents provide consistent gas exchange
- Manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene
Dish style (mm) = actual growth surface diameters: 35 mm dish = 34.4 mm; 60 mm dish = 52.1 mm; 100 mm dish = 83.8 mm; 150 mm dish = 139.1 mm.
Cat. no. 431110, Square dishes with interior bottom dimensions of 224 x 224 mm.
|16.5 mL (Well)|
|Cell Culture Petri Dish|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok