UltraTape UT1225 Cleanroom BOPP Tape
Designed for cleanroom packaging and in process use where residue is not a concern. UltraTape UT1225 Cleanroom BOPP Tape has a thin backing a low stretch that make it ideal for automated equipment and dispensers. It is useful in the removal of protective films and bag sealing.
Manufacturer: UltraTape 1225CL200P5D
- Bag sealing and packaging where removal and reuse is not intended
- Aids in the removal of protective films
- Very low stretch
- Operating temperature: 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C)
- Bonding surface should be clean and dry for best adhesion
- Strength of adhesive bond is dependent on the amount of surface area directly in contact with the adhesive
- Firm pressure is recommended to achieve good adhesive to surface contact
- Store at 70°F (21°C) with 50% relative humidity
|Cleanroom packaging and process use|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok