MilliporeSigma™ Upstate Protein G Agarose/Salmon Sperm DNA
Blocks non-specific DNA binding sites on agarose beads.
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ 16201
EMD Millipore Upstate Protein G Agarose/Salmon Sperm DNA is covalently bound to agarose beads by cyanogen bromide linkage for use in chromatin immunoprecipitations.
- Covalently bound to agarose by cyanogen bromide linkage
- Has very high affinity for the Fc regions of IgG molecules
- Immobilization of protein G on beads creates affinity resin which is used to purify IgG fractions from crude serum, ascites fluid or cell cuture media
- 2.5mL packed beads contains 1mg sonicated salmon sperm DNA, 2.5mg BSA approximately 5mg recombinant Protein G
- Used in chromatin immunoprecipitations (ChIP assays)
- Qualified using Acetyl Histone H3 ChIP assay
|Chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIPs) assays|
|2.5mL packed beads|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok