Honeywell Safety Products™ Uvex™ Stealth™ Chemical-Splash Goggles
Sleek, low-profile design fits well with respirators, hardhats or welding helmets
- Polycarbonate lens is coated with uvextreme™ anti-fog coating (XTR) for protection against fogging, scratches, static dust, and 99.9% of harmful UV rays up to 385nm
- Toric lens provides superior optics and improves peripheral vision
- Combines durable polypropylene frame and soft, flexible elastomer inner flange
- Provides superior splash protection
- Indirect ventilation system directs airflow over the lens to minimize fogging and improve vision—without compromising splash and impact protection
- Neoprene headband is textured to prevent slipping and features quick-adjust clips for easy and secure fit
- Snap-off/snap-on lens replacement system suits many applications and environments
Visit www.fishersci.com (keyword: uvex stealth) for replacement lenses and Rx carrier adapter that allows prescription glasses to be used with goggles.
Meets ANSI Z87.1-2015 and CSA Z94.3-2015 standards.
|Lens Coating||Anti-fog, Scratch-resistant|
|Lens Type||Uvextreme Anti-fog; Ultradura Hardcoat|
|Certifications/Compliance||ANSI Z87.1-2015, CSA Z94.3-2010|
|Product Type||Chemical Splash Protection Goggles|
|Frame Color||Light Gray, Charcoal|
|Ventilation Details||Indirect ventilation system|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok