UVP UV Blocking Eyewear
Designed to block ultraviolet radiation of 254 to 365nm as well as longwave blue haze. UVP™ UV Blocking Eyewear provides optimum contrast in viewing and lessened eye fatigue with spectacles, goggles and face shields that minimize eye and face UV exposure.
Manufacturer: UVP 38015101
- Designed to block ultraviolet radiation of 254 to 365nm as well as longwave blue haze
- Provide optimum contrast in viewing and lessened eye fatigue
- Covers face and neck
- Made from plastic
- Dimensions: 432 × 210mm (17 × 8.25 in.)
Goggles and Faceshield comply with ANSI-Z87.1 1986 specifications for eye and face protection devices
Warranty and Services
One year warranty for repair or replacement
|UV blocking Face Shield|
|Complies with ANSI Z87.1; NIOSH|
|Replacement Face Shield|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
- For exposure periods longer than eight hours or for ultraviolet wavelength emis-
- sions other than 254nm to 365nm, consult Document HSM 73-11009 “Crite-
- ria for a Recommended Standard ... Occupational Exposure to Ultraviolet
- Radiation published by the US Department of Health, Education and Wel-
- Eyewear is designed to protect eyes, face and/or neck. Care must be taken to protect other parts of the body from severe skin burn associated with short-wave UV radiation. Avoid shining any ultraviolet lamp on reflective surfaces. Wear protective clothing and skin cream.