BD Vacutainer Plastic Urinalysis Tubes
For the collection and transport of urine specimens. BD Vacutainer Plastic Urinalysis Tubes are sterile evacuated tubes with or without preservative to be used with BD collection devices. Available in many sizes with a round or conical bottom.
Manufacturer: BD 364992
DescriptionBD Vacutainer urine products for the collection and transport of urine specimens offer the same level of safety and standardization as BD blood collection products.
- Designed to provide accurate patient results with reduced risk of healthcare worker exposure to hazardous specimens
- Used with BD collection devices, specimen cups, 24 hour 3L containers and transfer straws
- Leak-proof urine tubes can safely transport urine specimens to the laboratory for analysis
- Options include bottom shape (round or conical) and cap style (conventional or Hemogard)
- Most sizes are preservative/additive free
- 8mL tube (mfr. no. 364938) contains a preservative: 0.4% Chlorhexidine, 5.6% Ethyl Paraben and 94% Sodium Propionate
|BD Vacutainer Urinalysis Tube|
|Preservative: ethylparaben, sodium propionate and chlorhexidine|
|Urine collection devices (cups, transfer straws, 24 hr. containers)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok