BrandTech™ VACUUBRAND™ MD 1C, Oil-Free Chemistry Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
The MD 1C oil-free chemistry diaphragm vacuum pump delivers exceptional performance in a durable and low-maintenance design. Chemically-resistant wetted materials allow the pump to be used with aggressive vapors. The MD 1C supports a variety of lab applications, including rotary evaporation.
Supplier: BrandTech™ 20696603
- Three-stage design for deep ultimate vacuum to support evaporation of high boiling point solvents
- Oil-free design contributes to clean processes and eliminates the time and expense related to oil changes
- Long diaphragm service life reduces maintenance-related downtime
- Whisper-quiet operation helps minimize noise in the lab
- Compact design conserves valuable lab bench space
- Durable construction with chemically-resistant wetted materials made from fluoroplastics for use with aggressive vapors
|1.5 torr (2 mbar)|
|NRTL TUV C/US|
|338 x 142 x 223 mm|
|100 to 115 V, 220 to 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 120 V, 60 Hz|
|ETFE head cover, PTFE diaphragm, FFKM valves, PTFE tubing|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok