STERIS VERIFY™ Bowie-Dick Test Pack
VERIFY™ Bowie-Dick Test Pack evaluate the performance of prevacuum sterilizers by confirming adequate air removal from the sterilizer chamber.
Manufacturer: STERIS EQC009
Performed after a warm-up cycle at the beginning of every day the prevacuum steam sterilizer is in operation, the Bowie Dick (Air removal) Test verifies the prevacuum sterilizer effectively removes air. Equivalent in performance to the AAMI Bowie Dick Test, the VERIFY Bowie Dick Test Pack provides reliable performance and accurate results.
- Disposable Single Use pack
- Abrupt and distractive color change from yellow to blue/purple instead of a tonal color change of yellow or white to black
- Manufactured in the absence of lead or other heavy metals
- Indicator sheet can be kept as a permanent record
- Eliminates the need to construct test packs
- Reduces likelihood of misinterpretation
- Eliminates concerns over exposure to lead or other heavy metals
- Documentation of the efficacy of the sterilizer to record removed air from the pack
- Traceability and recognition of expired packs at time of use
- Consists of a series of air removal and steam penetration barriers.
- Chemical indicator is located in the center of each pack.
- Placed directly into an otherwise empty steam sterilizer chamber and does not require a retaining device.
- During processing, steam must displace the air through the barrier material within the pack.
- Uniform change from yellow to blue/purple on the indicator sheet indicates that all the air was removed and replaced by steam.
- Advanced technology in the thermochromic ink formulation can aid in the detection of steam quality issues.
- Manufactured in the absence of lead or other heavy metals.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok