Vernier Vernier Ammonium Ion-Selective Electrode
To measure the concentration of Ammonium (NH4+ in aqueous samples.
Manufacturer: Vernier NH4BTA
- Measure ammonium ions introduced from fertilizers
- Also indicates aqueous ammonia levels if sample solutions are acidified to convert NH3 to NH4
- Combination-style, non-refillable, gel-filled electrode
- Replaceable PVC membrane with limited life expectancy
- Compatible Interfaces: LabQuest 2, Original LabQuest, LabQuest Mini, Go!Link, SensorDAQ, LabPro, EasyLink, CBL2, TI-Nspire Lab Cradle
- Range: 1 to 18,000mg/L or ppm
- Accuracy: ±10% of full scale (calibrated 1 to 100mg/L)
- pH Range: 4 to 7.5
- Interfering Ions: K+
- Electrode Slope (log voltage vs. concentration): +56mV/decade
- Electrode resistance: 1 to 4MOhm
- Temperature Range: 0° to 50°C
- Minimum Immersion: 1.1 in.
- Electrode Length: 155mm
- Body Diameter: 12mm
- Cap Diameter: 16mm
- Cable Length: 100cm
Interface and software sold separately.
Warranty and Services
Five years on electrode and one year on module.
|0° to 50°C|
|Measuring ammonium ions introduced from fertilizers|
|4 to 7.5|