Vernier Vernier Barometer
Measures and monitors atmospheric pressure.
Manufacturer: Vernier BARBTA
DescriptionWorks well for conducting weather studies or for experiments that involve pressures close to normal atmospheric pressure. It can also be used as an altimeter if you have a portable interface.
- Sensing Element: SenSym SDX15A4
- Pressure Range (as shipped): 0.8 to 1.05 atm (25 to 31.5 in. of Hg)
- Maximum pressure that the sensor can tolerate without permanent damage: 2.04 atm or 61 in. of Hg
- Sensitivity: 436mV/in. of Hg to 13.06V/atm.
- Resolution: 1.0026 X 10-4 atm (0.003 in. of Hg) (LabQuest™ 2, LabQuest, LabQuest Mini, Go!Link™, LabPro™)
- Combined Linearity and Hysteresis: Typical ±0.1% full scale, maximum ±0.5% full scale
- Response Time: 100 microseconds
|-25°C to +85°C|
|Resolution: 1.0026 X 10-4 atm (0.003 in. of Hg) (LabQuest 2, LabQuest, LabQuest Mini, Go!Link, LabPro)|
|77.98kPa to 105.29kPa|
|-13°F to +185°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok