Vernier Vernier Chloride Ion-Selective Electrode (ISE)
Used to measure concentration of Chloride (Cl-) in aqueous samples.
Manufacturer: Vernier CLBTA
- Combination-style, non-refillable, gel-filled electrode
- Solid-state membrane that does not need to be replaced
- Gives quick measurement of salinity of water samples
- Measures chloride levels in ocean saltwater or salt in food samples
- Interfering ions: CN-, Br-, I-, S2-
- Compatible with LabQuest 2, Original LabQuest, LabQuest Mini, Go!Link, SensorDAQ, LabPro, EasyLink, TI-Nspire Lab Cradle interfaces
- Electrode slope (log voltage vs. concentration): -56mV/decade
- Electrode resistance: 1 to 4 MOhm
- Minimum immersion: 1.1 in.
Ion-Selective Electrodes require good chemical technique and careful calibration to obtain accurate results; they are not recommended for middle school or elementary students.
|0° to 50°C|
|2 to 12|
|10 to 20,000mg/L|