Vernier Vernier Nitrate Ion-Selective Electrode
To measure concentration of Nitrate (NO2) in aqueous samples.
Manufacturer: Vernier NO3BTA
- Determine concentration of nitrate ions in water samples
- Combination-style, non-refillable, gel-filled electrode
- Replaceable PVC membrane with limited life expectancy
- Compatible Interfaces: LabQuest 2, Original LabQuest, LabQuest Mini, Go!Link, SensorDAQ, LabPro, EasyLink, CBL2, TI-Nspire Lab Cradle
- Range: 1 to 10,000mg/L or ppm
- Accuracy: ±10% of full scale (calibrated 1 to 100mg/L)
- pH Range: 2.5 to 11
- Interfering Ions: CIO4, I-, ClO3, CN-, BF4
- Electrode Slope (log voltage vs. concentration): -56mV/decade
- Electrode resistance: 1 to 4MOhm
- Temperature Range: 0° to 50°C
- Minimum Immersion: 1.1 in.
- Electrode Length: 155mm
- Body Diameter: 12mm
- Cap Diameter: 16mm
- Cable Length: 100cm
Interface and software sold separately.
Warranty and Services
Five years on electrode and one year on module.
|Measuring concentration of Nitrate (NO3-) in aqueous samples.|
|0° to 50°C|
|2.5 to 11|