Vernier SpectroVis™ Plus Spectrophotometer
Portable visible light spectrophotometer with fluorescence capabilities.
Manufacturer: Vernier GDXSVISPL
DescriptionThe SpectroVis Plus educational spectrophotometer combines fluorescence capabilities with a linear CCD array detector. Two different excitation wavelengths enable analysis of compounds such as fluorescein, chlorophyll, or GFP.
- Measure wavelengths from 380 to 950nm and analyze results in full color
- Compact unit; requires no external power supply
- Two excitation sources centered at 405nm and 500nm support fluorescence
- Set up experiments quickly with one-step calibration
- Light Sources: Incandescent white bulb with approximately 8000 hour lifetime and LED-based with approximately 100,000 hour lifetime
- Connect SpectroVis directly to LabQuest™ or a computer USB port
- Collect data in under one second with array spectrometer technology
- Analyze full-wavelength spectrum data in full-color with Logger Pro™
- Wavelength Range: 380 to 950nm
- Reported Wavelength Interval: approx.1nm between reported values
- Optical Resolution: 4.0nm and 25nm
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±3.0nm (at 650nm) and ±7.0nm (at 450nm)
- Photometric Accuracy: ±13.0%
- Detector: Linear CCD
- Typical Scan Time: approx. 2 sec.
- Operating Temperature: 15° to 35°C
- Dimensions: 15 x 9 x 4cm
Interface and software sold separately.
Warranty and Services
Five years (limited).
|SpectroVis Plus spectrophotometer, 15 plastic cuvettes and lids, Standard USB cable, user manual|
|4.0 nm and 25 nm|
|5 Years (limited)|
|15 x 9 x 4 cm|
|380 to 950 nm|
|15°C to 35°C|
|±3.0 nm (at 650 nm) and ±7.0 nm (at 450 nm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok