Brady Vinyl Sign: COMBINED VERSION - NFPA PLUS RATING EXPLANATION GUIDE SIGN
Improve workplace safety with proper signage and markings. This Brady vinyl sign is a durable, clear and effective tool to raise awareness to workplace hazards.
Manufacturer: Brady 78787
- Vinyl material is abrasion-resistant and chemical-resistant
- Safety signs are important facility visuals that are vital to communicating warnings and other safety information
- Self sticking vinyl will adhere to difficult low surface energy items, including: PVC piping, blow-molded equipment cases, ABS plastics, powder-coated surfaces and equipment made from recycled plastics
- Excels at sticking to highly textured surfaces such as painted cinder block walls, finished uneven wood, textured plastics, rough-pipes and paper-jacketed pipes.
- Bold and bright, providing high visibility to critical messages
- For indoor and outdoor use
|Blue, Red, Yellow, Black on White|
|COMBINED VERSION - NFPA PLUS RATING EXPLANATION GUIDE SIGN|
|10 in. x 14 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok