Hardy Diagnostics Viral Transport Medium VTM
Hardy Diagnostics Viral Transport Medium is recommended for the collection and transport of clinical specimens.
Manufacturer: Hardy Diagnostics R99
- Recommended for the collection and transport of clinical specimens for the recovery of viral agents including, but not limited to, Herpes Simplex Type I, Herpes Simplex Type II, Cytomegalovirus (CMV), Influenza A, Influenza B, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), Echovirus, Adenovirus, etc.
- Minitip for Nasopharyngeal
- Standard tip for oropharyngeal
- Dacron, Rayon, or synthetic flocked swabs are acceptable
- No wooden shaft, calcium alginate, or cotton swabs as these can interfere with PCR or inactivate some viruses
|2 to 8°C|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 180 Days