Fisherbrand Walk-In Standard Chemical Fume Hood
Fisherbrand Walk-In Standard Chemical Fume Hoods are innovative and purpose driven products for the research and healthcare industries.
- Framelss vertical rising sashes provide macimum 66.5 in. opening
- Standard 80 in. tall full view sash area
- Easy conversion from CAV to VAV use
- Chemically resistant white Polyglass Liner
- Chain and sprocket sash mechanism for ease in operation
- Tempered glass sash with full-length formed steel handle for a clean appearance and streamlined air passage
- Stainless Steel round collar
- Pre-wired to a junction box on the roof of the hood with two 120 volt AC 20 amp GFCI receptacles on the side posts, T8-fluorescent light fixture with bulb, 20 amp light switch and a duplex for an alarm on the roof.
- Each front post and interior end liner is punched and capped for up to five (5) remote control service fittings.
- Left hand post is punched and covered for a second electrical fixture at the top which may be used for a fan switch or other electrical device.
- Right post is punched and covered for an alarm.
- Service fittings, fan switch, work top, cup sink, alarm, and base units must be ordered separately.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
UL 1805 listed and are tested in accordance to ASHRAE-110.
|T8-Fluorescent Light Fixture and Bulb|
|80 to 120 FPM|
|120 Volt, 20 Amp|