GVS Wallerstein Broth (WL) 2mL Ampoules (50 Pack)
Ready-to-use 2mL ampoule Wallerstein Broth (WL) is a liquid culture growth media that can save time and money by shortening prep time and minimizing possible contamination. The 2mL ampoules contain enough media to saturate a standard absorbent pad in a petri dish
Manufacturer: GVS 10496108
- WL Nutrient Broth is for the cultivation and enumeration of yeast and WL Differential Broth is for determination of bacterial count. Use of the medium at pH 5.5 and incubation at 25°C will give reliable counts for brewer’s yeast. Adjustment of the pH to 6.5 and incubation at 30°C allows for the selective growth of baker’s and distiller’s yeast
Features and Benefits
- Pre-Sterilized and Ready to Use
- Time Saving, 2 mL Portions, Reduce Risk of Cross-Contamination.
- 2mL ampoules contain enough media to saturate a standard absorbent pad in a petri dish
- Optimal media stability, sterility, and reproducibility
- Less time-consuming, higher productivity
- Batch-specific quality certificate in each pack, Confirms Reproducibility and Reliability
- Microbiological analysis.
- Use with membrane filters to culture bacteria, yeasts, and molds.
Ready-to-use media considerably reduce the preparation time in quality control laboratories and also effectively reduce the risks of cross contamination. GVS is cooperating closely with quality assurance managers in the industry in the development of its own media and test kits. This intensive product development has produced a range of products that is being used to monitor production plants and conduct Microbiological checks on raw materials through to final product release in laboratories in more than 40 countries.
See 'GVS Life Sciences Microbiology Testing mpg YouTube' Video for further details on use.
|Wallerstein Nutrient Broth (WL)|
|for cultivation and enumeration of yeast|
|Batch-specific quality certificate in each pack|
|pH 5.5 at 25°C for brewer's yeast. pH 6.5 at 30°C for baker's and distiller's yeast.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok