Watson-Marlow MCX Five-Channel Extension Pumphead for 300 Series Pumps
Interchangeable microcassette extention pumpheads for 300 series OEM laboratory transfer pumps allows for multi-channel pumping.
Manufacturer: Watson-Marlow 033.6451.000
MCX microcassete five-channel pumpheads are designed to provide affordable precision for multi-channel low-flow applications.
- Removeable cassettes may be pre-loaded with tubing elements
- Extension pumpheads snap fit in seconds
- Four rollers for higher flow rates up to 53mL/min.
Eight rollers for higher precision up to 36 mL/min.
- Extension pumpheads can be added to give up to 15 channels
- Twin segment tubing doubles pumping life
- Cassettes may be removed without disturbing other channels
- Works with Watson-Marlow 300 series OEM pump drives
|0.001 to 0.48mL/revolution (0.13 to 2.79mm bore)|
|110 rpm max.|
|All Watson-Marlow 300 Series motors and controllers, including the 323S/MC multichannel pump|
|Aluminum (Rotor), Carbon Steel (Bearings), Kematal (Cassette), Nylatron (Rollers)|
|94D x 74W x 78mmH (Int.)
106D x 91W x 78mmH (Ext.) and allow 60mmH clearance for tube removal
|2 to 1 bar (0.5 to 2.79mm bore)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok