Thermo Scientific™ SureSTART™ WebSeal™ 96-Well Microtiter Plates, Round U, V, and Flat-Bottom, Level 2 High-Throughput Applications
Use SureSTART™ WebSeal™ 96-Well Microtiter Plates, Round U, V, and Flat-Bottom, Performance Level 2, for high-throughput analysis. They are certified and conform to ANSI-SLAS 4-2004 standards.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 60180P216B
Thermo Scientific™ SureSTART™ Level 2 WebSeal™ 96-well Round U, V, and Flat-Bottom Microtiter Plates are designed to ensure high quality data with an uninterrupted workflow for high-throughput GC and HPLC/UHPLC applications. They are ideal for regulated labs that use water and polar solvents.
Use Level 2 polypropylene well plates for routine QA/QC workflows, sensitive applications with lower sample concentrations, and data collection for total ion chromatograms (TIC).
These 96-well plates are certified to ensure autosampler compatible physical dimensions and conform to ANSI-SLAS 4-2004 standards. Seal these well plates with SureSTART WebSeal 96-Well Plate Sealing Mats, 7 mm Diameter, Round, Level 2.
Performance Level 2 Plates – for High Throughput Applications
- Ideal for non-regulated labs that use water and polar solvents
- Certified plastic well plates, seals, tapes
- GC-MS and LC-MS tested
- Suitable for HPLC/UHPLC applications
- Suitable for QA/QC workflows and sensitive applications with low sample concentrations
- Ideal for verifying compound presence and quantification using detection techniques such as UV, DAD/PDA, RI, Fluorescence, and ELSD
- Specification Certified
- All Thermo Scientific SureSTART WebSeal well plates are dimensionally verified
- 100% traceable through the manufacturing process
- Certificate of Conformance available by lot number upon request
About Thermo Scientific WebSeal Well Plates & Mats
Thermo Scientific WebSeal plates and mats are available in three performance levels:
- Level 1 well plates are for everyday applications and are suitable for non-regulated labs using water and polar solvents
- Level 2 well plates are for high-throughput applications and are suitable for regulated labs using water and polar solvents
- Level 3 well plates are for high performance applications and are suitable for regulated labs using all solvent types including non-polar solvents
|Certified, GC/MS and LC/MS Tested|
|SureSTART WebSeal Level 2|
|10 to 250 μL|
|-80°C to 121°C|
|8 x 12|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok