Welch™ ChemStar™ 1402N Belt-Drive Vacuum Pump
Designed for pumping corrosive gases below 1 torr
Supplier: Welch™ 1402N01
Includes: Pump, V-belts, pulleys, belt guard, oil supply, 3-wire cord, plug, inline switch, and instructions
Corrosion-resistant construction resists chemical attack. Operate at rotational speeds of less than 580rpm and feature a large oil reservoir to maintain pumping efficiency—even in dirty applications.
- Rugged, low-maintenance pump for tough applications
- Ultimate vacuum, 13.3MPa (1 × 10-4 torr)
- Low temperatures, degassing and large reservoir extend oil lifetime
- Gas bubbler allows uniform injection of dry nitrogen into the oil reservoir, degassing the pump fluid and lowering the operating temperature of the oil
- Pump and motor are mounted on steel base
Use only DirecTorr™ Gold Synthetic Pump Oil in Chemstar Vacuum Pumps
|V-belts, pulleys, belt guard, Oil supply, 3-wire cord, plug, inline switch and instructions|
|115 V 60 Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok