Welch™ ChemStar™ Vacuum Pump
Designed for pumping corrosive gases
Manufacturer: Welch™ 1402N90
Corrosion resistant construction of vital parts resists chemical attack.
- High contamination tolerance with diluted contaminants and few moving parts
- Reduced frictional wear (580rpm) for cool operation
- Nitrogen purge to degas and cool oil
- Fluoroelastomer seals and gaskets
- Features metal vanes and stainless-steel valves
- Polytetrafluoroethylene coated oil case
- Features 115V 60Hz, 1ph explosion-proof motor
- Free air displacement of 160L/min at 5.6cfm
- Ultimate vacuum, 13.3MPa (1 × 10-4 torr)
- Features gas ballast with 525rpm pump
- 2.1L oil capacity
- Tubing needed with 13/16 in. I.D.
- ISO exhaust and intake flange is NW 25
- Dimensions: 19.3L x 14.1W x 15.4 in. H (49 x 35.3 x 39.1cm)
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok