Welch Compact Aspiration/Filtration Vacuum Stations: Aspiration/Pressure Transfer Station Model 2511 Series
Accumulate waste liquids safe and easily. Aspiration systems prevent ingestion of fluids leading to vacuum pump failure.
Manufacturer: Welch 2511B75
- Bleach resistant construction for extending service life
- Continuous vacuum level monitoring with dial vacuum gauge
- Powered by WOB-L piston vacuum pump
Aspiration/Pressure Transfer Station Model 2511
- Free air displacement: CFM(L/Min) at 60Hz: 0.39(11), m3/hr(L/min) at 50Hz: 0.55(9.2)
- Ultimate pressure: 219 torr (292mbar)
- Maximum pressure: 3.3 x 105 Pa (33psig)
- Maximum vacuum in Hg: 21.3 in.
- Motor: 0.033 hp (25w)
- Tubing I.D.: 0.18 in. (5mm)
- Intake/exhaust thread NPT: 0.18 in. (5mm) hose
- Dimension: 28L x 21W x 25.5 in.H (11 x 8.3 x 10cm)
- Weight: 5.7 lb. (2.5kg)
Recommended for aspirating aqueous and bleach solutions and not for acidic, basic or organic vapors and gases
|Aspiration/Pressure Transfer Station|
|1.2L Autoclavable collection receiver, a hydrophobic inline filter, an automatic shutoff, vacuum regulator|
|115 V 60 Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok