Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Welch™ Compact Aspiration/Filtration Vacuum Stations: Cell Culture Aspiration Station Model 2515 Series
Accumulate waste liquids safe and easily. Aspiration systems prevent ingestion of fluids leading to vacuum pump failure.
Supplier: Welch™ 2515C75
Includes: 1.2L Autoclavable collection receiver, a hydrophobic inline filter, an automatic shutoff, vacuum regulator
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Accessories Promotions
- Bleach resistant construction for extending service life
- Continuous vacuum level monitoring with dial vacuum gauge
- Powered by WOB-L piston vacuum pump
- Lightweight, compact, portable, standard-duty operation
- Not recommended for organic, basic and acidic vapours
- 45mL/s aspiration rate of liquid
- 1.8m vacuum hose included
- 1.2L PP autoclavable receiver jar with automatic flow stop
- 2 in-line hydrophobic filters
- Vacuum regulator
- Dial vacuum gauge
|1.2L Autoclavable collection receiver, a hydrophobic inline filter, an automatic shutoff, vacuum regulator|
|230 V 50 Hz motor with Schuko and UK power leads|
|Cell Culture Aspiration Station|
|39.5 x 25.5 x 28 cm (15.5 x 10 x 11 in.)|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok