Welch™ Programmable Vacuum Controller
Designed to automatically regulate the applications vacuum level precisely, conviniently and without using precious bench space
Manufacturer: Welch™ 1640A01
Vacuum level can be regulated from 2 Torr to atmospheric pressure, ±1 Torr. Achieve fine control of rotary evaporation, vacuum ovens/chambers, and other common laboratory vacuum processes.
- Intuitive, corrosion resistant design incorporates a numeric keypad, PTFE solenoid valve, and solid state ceramic sensor for precise/reproducible vacuum control
- Dual set points, timer, memory, and repeat functions
- Stores up to 5 programmed methods, establishing up to 2 vacuum level set points and durations for each method
- Convenient keypad enables rapid manual vacuum level adjustment
- Rack mountable and easy to set up
- Works with direct or belt-drive vacuum pumps up to 100 L/min, diaphragm pumps, WOB-L™ piston pumps, water aspirators, and house vacuum systems
Rotary evaporations, centrifugal evaporations, vacuum ovens
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok