DWK Life Sciences Wheaton™ CryoELITE™ Tissue Vials: 5mL, White Cap, Sterile
Secure, reliable store container for tissue sections
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences W985100
The new Wheaton CryoELITE Tissue Vial was developed in response to demand from researchers looking for a secure, reliable, cryogenically approved vial to store and transport cryogenic tissues. Featuring the proven Wheaton unrivaled cap seal that exceeds DOT and IATA regulations, the Wheaton CryoELITE Tissue vial allows consumers to leverage Wheaton's expertise in cryogenic storage for cells and fluids to tissues. Shipped sterile in cases containing 10 bags of 25 vials, with certificates of sterility and RNase/DNase and Endotoxin free, the Wheaton CryoELITE Tissue vial is the newest innovative solution designed by Wheaton to support the research community.
- Wide-mouth CryoELITE vial for use with tissue sections
- Unrivaled cap seal exceeds DOT and IATA regulations ensuring ultimate protection of samples during transportation and demanding freeze-thaw handling
- Made from low-binding, cryogenic grade virgin polypropylene
- Lot certified RNase/DNase and endotoxin free and nonpyrogenic providing assurance for sample integrity
- Freestanding bottom for stability
- Stippled vial surface for easier handling and writability
- Temperature range: -196°C to 121°C
- Noncytotoxic, non-mutagenic USP, Class VI tested
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|USP, Class VI|
DWK Life Sciences
Buy DWK Life Sciences products and get a matching amount to spend on products at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok