DWK Life Sciences Wheaton Cryule Internally Threaded Cryogenic Vials
Internal threads offer greater stability
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 651463
- Sterile, streamlined polypropylene vials with polypropylene screw stoppers and silicone rings seal securely
- Free-standing or round-bottom base
- White marking area allows sample identification
- Ideal for preservation of biological specimens in the gas phase of liquid nitrogen at temperatures to -196°C (-320.8°F)
- Autoclavable at 121°C (249.8°F) for 20 minutes, but stoppers must be sufficiently loosened or removed to allow pressure equalization upon cooling to prevent wall collapse
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Supplied with caps attached, in 10 bags of 50 per pack.
|USP Type I, ASTM E 438 Type I, Class A|
|For biological sample preservation; storage at low temperatures|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok