DWK Life Sciences Wheaton Serum Tubing Vials
Available as clear and amber vials
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 223685
Glass can withstand the challenges of reduced pressure and extreme temperature variations. Protects against changes in pH and maintain the purity of the contents.
- Clear vials made from low extractable borosilicate glass tubing to ensure uniform wall thickness
- Amber vials made from borosilicate glass conforms to USP Type 1 requirements to protect light-sensitive samples
- Withstand extreme temperature variations
- Necks finished for aluminum crimp seals
- Blowback feature of neck and specially designed bottom radius for lyophilization applications
- Packaged in shrink-wrapped modules to reduce particulate contamination
Lyophilization, packaging, and sampling
|USP Type I, ASTM E438, Type I, Class A|
|For lyophilization, packaging, sampling and freeze drying applications|
|Serum Tubing Vial|
DWK Life Sciences (Wheaton)
DWK Life Sciences (Kimble)
Buy $250 or more in DWK Life Sciences products, get a limited edition YOUtility Bottle at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok