Nasco Whirl-Pak Speci-Sponge Bags
Convenient sterile absorbent sponge sampler in a sterile Whirl-Pak bag
Manufacturer: Nasco B01245WA
- Designed for testing work surfaces and equipment for Salmonella, Listeria, and other foodborne pathogens
- Dry “Speci-Sponge” measures 1.5 x 3 x 0.63 in. (3.8 x 7.6 x 1.6cm); not pretreated with bactericide
- Simply add diluent, wipe test surface, and return sponge to its 18 oz. (532mL) bag
- Self-contained sample can then be shipped for analysis
- Sponge will wipe a large area; bag's puncture-proof tabs reduce damage to sample
- White write-on area allows easy labeling and identification
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Available with or without sterile glove.
|Without sterile glove|
|For environmental surfaces|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok