Thermo Scientific™ Y-PER™ Plus Dialyzable Yeast Protein Extraction Reagent
Extract and solubilize proteins for analysis from yeast and bacterial cells with this effective, fully dialyzable lysis reagent.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 78999
Effectively lyse yeast and bacterial cells to extract and solubilize proteins for analysis with Thermo Scientific™ Y-PER-Plus Dialyzable Yeast Protein Extraction Reagent.The proprietary formulation of cell lysis buffer facilitates protein extraction from S. cerevisiae and S. pastoris yeast cell cultures. Glass bed disruption is not necessary; protein extraction is achieved by a 20-minute incubation in the reagent at room temperature. Unlike other cell lysis buffers, the Y-PER-Plus Reagent uses a detergent component that is fully dialyzable, allowing complete exchange of the extracted protein into any buffer required by downstream techniques.
- Stable formulation designed for room temperature storage
- Yields protein extract with simple 20-minute hands-off incubation
- Requires no rigorous mechanical disruption or lengthy enzymatic treatments
- Tris-based buffer has a very low ionic strength and does not include sodium chloride
- Simple formulation contains no reducing agents or chelating agents
- Fully dialyzable formulation provides complete control over downstream applications
- Compatible with both the Thermo Scientific Pierce™ BCA and Coomassie Plus™ Protein Assays
|Detergent Solution, Cell Lysis Buffer|
Safety and Handling
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok