Youngstown Barrel & Drum Ultra-Safety Cabinet Bladder System
Contains spills from drum strorage cabinets
Manufacturer: Youngstown Barrel & Drum 2420 UT
- Retrofit all vertical drum storage cabinets to meet compliance requirements for containment of flammable and combustible liquids under EPA 40 CFR 264.175 and Uniform Fire Code Article 7901.8.5
- To use raise existing drum cabinets 8 in. (20cm) from the floor, slide the bladder system in place, and lower the cabinet on top of the structural-steel frame
- Significant leaks or spills unfurl the hidden containment bladder to provide complete spill containment; small spills are captured inside the polyethylene sump while significant leaks flow over the cabinet door sill and into the polyethylene sump
- Heavy-duty, inner-steel framework keeps the cabinet stable, even in a fire
- Low-profile design firmly positions drum cabinets only 6 1/4 in. (16cm) off the plant floor, so wastes can be poured into drum-top funnels at a convenient height with less risk for splashes into the eyes or face
Cabinet not included.
|Retrofit vertical one drum storage cabinet which fits under cabinet to capture spills|
|Spill containment bladder system|
|37.75 x 37.75 x 6.25 in. (95.8 x 95.8 x 15.8cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok