Youngstown Barrel & Drum Ultra-Drain Guard, High Capacity Models
High capacity catch basin insert captures large amounts of sediment and oil
Manufacturer: Youngstown Barrel & Drum Company 9238 UT
- Catch basin insert is quickly and easily installed
- Heavy-duty, needle-punched geotextile material absorbs oil, grease and other hydrocarbons
- Captures up to 300 lbs. of sediment, dirt and debris
- Large, 7.6cm (3 in.) wide polyester handling straps help in removal of full units
- Excess skirt material can be trimmed to fit almost any drain (up to 137.2 x 137.2cm [54 x 54 in.])
- Skirt Dimensions: 152.4 x 152.4cm (60 x 60 in.)
- Collection Area Dimensions (diameter x depth): 61 x 89cm (24x35 in.)
- Weight: 2 lb.
- Flow Rate: 1000 GPM
Grating and retainer bars must be purchased separately to secure in place.
40 CFR 122.26
|36 to 62 in. catch basin and all most all size of high capacity drain guards|
|Can be implemented on any drain guard, but are required for models intended for high capacity sediment retention|
|Ultra-drain guard™ in place|
|Ultra-Drain Guard™ Retainer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok