YSI™ IDS ProOBOD™ Self-stirring Optical BOD Probe
For use with MultiLab 4010-1, 4010-2, or 4010-3 instruments.
Manufacturer: YSI™ 626500
- Optical, luminescent technology eliminates the probe warm-up period and membrane changes
- Super quiet lab stirrer helps ensure a representative sample and improves DO response times
- Smart sensor retains calibration in the probe
- User-replaceable, low-maintenance sensor
- Sensor guard provides protection of the sensor tip when taking the BOD probe in and out of BOD bottles
- Probe body tapered to fit into a standard 300mL BOD bottle
EPA approved for wastewater compliance reporting of BOD and CBOD.
Warranty and Services
|0 to 20mg/L, ±0.1mg/L or ±1% of reading, whichever is greater, 20 to 50mg/L, ±10% of the reading|
|DO and conductivity = 1, pH = 1 to 5|
|10°C to 40°C|
|0 to 50mgL, 0 to 500% Air saturation|
|50°F to 104°F|
|Color Graphic Display|
|95% in 22 sec. with stirring, 95% in 40 sec. without stirring|
|Mini USB, USB-A|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok