YSI™ Truline Fluoride Electrode Kit
Solid state crystal technology.
Manufacturer: YSI™ 400406
- Features an integrated reference and BNC connection
- For use with TruLab 1320, MultiLab 4010-2 or 4010-3 with BNC adapter
- Epoxy body with double junction reference
- Range: 0.02mg/L to saturation
- Combination, refillable electrodes
- User calibratable and replaceable
- pH Range: 5 to 7 at low range, 11 at higher range
- Operating Temperature: -50° to +100°C (23° to 212°F)
- Parameters Measured: Fluoride
- 3 ft. Cable
EPA approved for wastewater and drinking water compliance reporting of fluoride.
|Drinking water, industrial. Lanthanum fluoride crystal is the sensor.|
|0.02mg/L to saturation F-|
|Fluoride Electrode Kit|
|Low range: 5 to 7; higher range: 11|
|Solid state crystal|
|TruLab 1320, MultiLab 4010-2 or 4010-3 with BNC adapter|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok