ZOLL™ Medical AED Plus™ Fully Automatic Defibrillator Packages
Provides real CPR help for rate and depth of chest compressions
Supplier: ZOLL™ Medical 800000400701
The AED Plus™ is the first and only full-rescue public access AED that provides Real CPR Help™ for rate and depth of chest compressions. Real-time feedback helps rescuers provide the best manual CPR possible in a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). The AED Plus also guides rescuers through the complete Chain of Survival, helping all SCA victims, not just those who need a shock. The AED Plus features ZOLL's unique one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement and is powered by lithium camera batteries available from retail stores. Both the pad and the batteries have a five-year shelf life.
- Comes with Medical Prescription or PlusTrac Professional1 or PlusTrac Professional5
AED Plus w/Medical Prescription (Model 8000-004007-01) includes:
- ZOLL Fully Automatic AED Plus w/AED Cover, PlusRX Medical Prescription, CPR-D padz™ Electrode, pack of 10 CR123a batteries, and Carry Case
- AED Plus w/PlusTrac Professional1 (Model 8000-004010-01) includes:
- ZOLL Fully Automatic AED Plus w/AED Cover, PlusTrac Professional1, CPR-D-padz Electrode, pack of 10 CR123a batteries, and Carry Case
- AED Plus w/PlusTrac Professional5 (Model 8000-004011-01) includes:
- ZOLL Fully Automatic AED Plus w/AED Cover, PlusTrac Professional5, CPR-D-padz Electrode, pack of 10 CR123a batteries, and Carry Case
|ZOLL fully automatic AED Plus w/AED Cover, PlusRX medical prescription, CPR-D padz electrode, pack of 10 batteries, and carry case
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok