Simport™ 1.2mL Cryovial™ External Thread with Silicone Washer Seal
Designed for the storage of biological material, human or animal cells, at temperatures as low as −196°C.
Manufacturer: Simport™ T3101A
- Made of specially formulated polypropylene
- Cap features a long skirt for easy one-handed aseptic technique, a super-fast thread design allowing easy removal
- Cap also features a silicone washer fitted inside the cap to ensure a positive seal at any temperature, even the lowest of cryogenic temperatures
- Tubes are provided with a white marking area for sample identification
- Sterilized by gamma radiation
- Packaged in unique, tamperproof resealable safety-lock bags of 100
- Certified RNase-, DNase-, Pyrogen- and DNA-free
|Storage of biological material|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok