R&D Systems 10X Strep-Diluent
R&D Systems 10X Strep-Diluent is a solution that is used as a diluent for the Strep-HRP.
Manufacturer: R&D Systems 467109604
- Hazard Statements (GHS-US):
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- Precautionary Statements (GHS-US):
- P264 - Wash hands, forearms, and other exposed areas thoroughly after handling.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, and eye protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- Store in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place.
- Keep container closed when not in use.
- Keep/Store away from direct sunlight, extremely high or low temperatures and incompatible materials.
- WHMIS Classification: Class D Division 2 Subdivision B - Toxic material causing other toxic effects
|Store the unopened product at 2 to 8 °C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok