Thermo Scientific™ 1300 Series A2 Class II, Type A2 Bio Safety Cabinets (without accessories)
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 1355
Experience optimal safety, energy efficiency and value with Thermo Scientific™ 1300 Series A2 Class II, Type A2 Bio Safety Cabinets. These biological safety cabinets deliver exceptional design and technology advancements such as superior protection with proprietary airflow design, exceptional ergonomics for a safe and comfortable environment, and outstanding energy efficiency for operational cost savings.Thermo Scientific 1300 Series A2 features advancements in brushless DC motor technology for dramatically improved energy efficiency, safety, performance and reliability.
Energy efficient design helps labs save money over the entire life of the cabinet
Reduce operating costs up to 75% over traditional biological safety cabinets with AC motors
Increase comfort and encourage safe working habits with the sloped front, bright workspace, and low noise level
Maximize safety through our innovative SmartFlow™ design with Digital Airflow Verification
- Meet NSF/ANSI™ Standard 49
- Real-time airflow adjustments ensure inflow and downflow velocities remain steady
- Pressure sensor filter monitoring measures total airflow across the working area
- Proprietary front window design simplifies cleaning for a safer working environment
- SmartFlow™ Indicator adjusts airflows as filter resistance changes
- SmartFlow visually demonstrates cabinet's ability to compensate to maintain personal protection
- Available in 4 or 6ft. widths (122 or 183cm)
- Available with either 8 or 10in. work aperture (20.3 or 25.4cm)
- Available in SmartCoat or stainless-steel interior
- Electrical or manual adjustable height stands are also available (must be ordered separately)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|NSF/ANSI 49, UL, CE|
|6 (3 on each side)|
|Class II, Type A2|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok