Justrite 19 Gallon Under Fume Hood Solvent/Flammable Liquid Safety Cabinet With Self-Closing Doors
Increase workplace safety and improve cleaniliness with the proper safety and storage equipment. The Justrite 19 Gallon Under Fume Hood Solvent/Flammable Liquid Safety Cabinet With Self-Closing Doors is fully compliant and designed for safe storage of solvents and flammables in laboratories.
Manufacturer: Justrite 883027
- Under Fume Hood Cabinets are fully compliant and designed for the safe storage and venting of solvents and flammable liquids
- Single-door cabinets are offered in either left or right-hinge door closures for easy operation where space is at a premium
- Back wall vents with built-in flame arresters are positioned at lower left and top right for jurisdictions that mandate venting of vapors
- Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards; self-close door styles also meet NFPA 1 and the International Fire Code
- Constructed of sturdy 18-gauge (1-mm) thick double-wall, welded steel with 1-1/2 in. (38-mm) of insulating air space for fire resistance
- Patented SpillSlope galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of a leakproof 2 in. (51-mm) bottom sump. They adjust on 3 in. (76-mm) centers for versatile storage. Cabinets also feature dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable self-leveling feet, grounding connector, and trilingual warning label. Durable lead-free epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish provides excellent chemical resistance
- Self-close door(s) shuts and latches automatically when a fusible link melts at 165°F (74°C) under fire conditions. Unique, concealed self-closing mechanism offers obstruction-free access to contents
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok