Justrite 31 Gallon ChemCor Under Fume Hood Corrosives/Acids Safety Cabinet With Self-Closing Doors
Increase workplace safety and improve cleaniliness with the proper safety and storage equipment. The Justrite 31 Gallon ChemCor Under Fume Hood Corrosives/Acids Safety Cabinet With Self-Closing Doors provides superior corrosion protection as well as fire protection in a single cabinet.
Manufacturer: Justrite 8849222
- The ChemCor thermoplastic coating on all interior surfaces provides superior protection against corrosion from drips and off-gassing from harsh chemicals. Seam-free surface eliminates the need for rivets or fasteners which risk corrosion from seep-through chemicals. Non-porous surface resists staining and cleans up easily.
- ChemCor Lined Under Fume Hood Cabinets has one adjustable shelf and a 4 in.H x 3 in.D (102mm x 77mm) toe kick for undercounter or fume hood base use
- Back wall vents with built-in flame arresters are positioned at lower left and top right for jurisdictions that mandate venting of vapors
- Specially-formulated, baked-on powder coat paint on cabinet exterior provides for long life and extra resistance to harsh chemicals
- Self-close door shuts and latches automatically when a fusible link melts at 165°F (74°C) under fire conditions. Unique, concealed self-closing mechanism offers obstruction-free access to contents.
- Meet OSHA and NFPA regulations, and are FM approved. Self-closing models also comply with the International Fire Code and/or NFPA 1 Fire Code
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok