3M™ Model 1000 Ear Muff
Model 1000 Ear Muffs feature durable, lightweight construction of non-conductive, dielectric plastic that can be worn over-the-head, behind-the-neck or under-the-chin.
Manufacturer: 3M™ 7000002314
- Low-profile and lightweight ear muffs
- Multi-position capability may be worn over-the-head, behind-the-head, or under-the-chin
- Protective seal without excess pressure
- Pivoting ear cup connections maintain the seal and proper alignment
- Large ear cup openings and soft, foam-filled cushions
- Durable, lightweight construction of non-conductive, dielectric plastic NRR 22 dB (CSA Class A) when the band is worn under-the-chin. NRR 22 dB (CSA Class B) when band is worn behind-the-head.
- NRR 20 dB (CSA Class B) when worn over-the-head
- NRR 22 dB (CSA Class A) when worn under-the-chin
- NRR 22 dB (CSA Class B) when worn behind-the-head
3M™ ear muffs must be used in accordance with OSHA regulations, and the user instructions, warnings, and limitations accompanying each product.
|Assembly, cleaning, demolition, electrical, facility maintenance, grinding, machine operations, painting, sanding, welding|
|20 dB (over-the-head); 22 dB (behind-the-neck)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok