3M™ 7800S Reusable Full Facepiece
Can be used with 3M Series 2000 or 7093 filters or Series 6000 cartridges
Manufacturer: 3M™ 7000002045
When combined with appropriate attachments, these facepieces are NIOSH approved for use as air-purifying respirators, continuous-flow (Type C) airline respirators, or combination air-purifying and Type C respirators.
- Soft, pliable facepiece made of easy-to-clean silicone with a double-flap seal
- Extra-large inhalation and exhalation valves
- Six adjustable straps to distribute weight
- Standard nose cup to prevent fogging
- Large faceshield with scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens
- High-quality rust-free speaking diaphragm
- 3M Catalog# 7800S-L , 3M Catalog# 7800S-M , 3M Catalog# 7800S-S
These safety products must be used in accordance with OSHA regulations and the user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. Misuse may result in sickness or death.
To convert to a Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) system, add 3M PAPR assembly and breathing tube. Order attachments separately on www.fishersafety.com.
NIOSH approved under 42CFR84 for use against a variety of respiratory hazards, when used as designed with appropriate cartridges and filters.
|Silicone, Polycarbonate Lens|
|3M™ series 2000 or 7093 filter or series 6000 cartridge|
|Full Facepiece Respirator|
|Mining, oil and gas, construction, general manufacturing, transportation|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok