Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Scott Safety SKA-PAK Supplied Air Respirators
Offers emergency respiratory protection for variety of applications
Manufacturer: Scott Safety SAR222010211101
- Designed for use in hazardous atmospheres
- Combination Type C positive pressure respirator with escape cylinder for entry into/escape from hazardous, confined space or IDLH situations
- Includes E-Z Flo pressure demand regulator with first-breath activation and low exhalation
- 5-, 10-, or 15-minute rated cylinder egress options for selection versatility based on task at hand
- Hip-mounted cylinder with durable, secure cylinder band retention system
- Available in two harness styles:
- Polypropylene - chemically resistant and lightweight
- Kevlar - Forhigh heat environments or when there is potential for sparking
- Available with Hansen, Schrader, Cejn, Hansen HK plug or Hansen HK socket fittings
- Can be used with AV-2000, AV-3000 or AV-3000 with SureSeal facepieces
Maintenance work, hazardous materials handling, turn-arounds and confined space operations.Used in chemical, food processing, petrochemical, oil & gas, ship building and public utilities.
|Maintenance work, hazardous materials handling, turn-arounds and confi ned space operations, chemical, food processing, petrochemical, oil & gas, ship building and public utilities|
|AV-2000, Kevlar (CS) facepiece|
|Supplied Air Respirator|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok