Eisco™ Mesozoic Ammonite Fossil Replica, Perisphinctes
Ammonites grew their shells from calcium carbonate, and grew constantly throughout their life span. This fossil replica is ideal for lessons on paleontology and geology.
Supplier: Eisco™ BGFOS04
- Fossil replica of an ammonite from the Mesozoic measuring approximately 1.5 in. (4 cm).
- This fossil replica is made from a resin designed to last through heavy classroom and laboratory use.
- Ammonites like this one swam through the ocean while dinosaurs roamed the earth.
- Perfect for use in the classroom during lessons on fossils and paleontology.
- Ammonite shell segments can be counted to determine the age of the animal.
|6 to Undergraduate
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok