Thermo Scientific™ 4D Series Dry Microsphere Size Standards
Calibrate airborne optical particle counters to comply with ISO 21501-4 with Thermo Scientific™ 4D Series Dry Microsphere Size Standards.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 4D03
Calibrate airborne optical particle counters (OPC) to comply with ISO 21501-4 regulations with the Thermo Scientific™ 4D Series Dry Microsphere Size Standards. Ideal for instrument manufacturers, as well as QA/QC managers in pharmaceutical, biotech and electronics manufacturing, these microsphere reference beads feature a calibration uncertainty—the range of values within which the actual mean diameter will lie—that is less than or equal to 2.5% of the mean diameter.The diameter is traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and the product’s Certificate of Calibration and Traceability provides the documentation needed for QC/regulatory programs and audits.
- Mean size standard uncertainty of ≤2.5% enables calibration of air particle counters to ISO
- Superior uniformity provides exact calibration point when setting the calibration curve
- Diameter is traceable to NIST, a known government standard
- Certificate of Traceability provides objective evidence for QC compliance
- Available in 3μm, 5μm, 7μm and 10μm diameters
- Conveniently packaged in dropper-tipped bottles for direct dispensing into sampling chamber
|Size Standard Particles|
|Certificate of Calibration and Traceability to NIST, MSDS|
|1.59 at 589nm (25°C)|
|Airborne Optical Particle Counter Calibration|
|Trace flow agent|
|Polystyrene Divinylbenzene (PS-DVB)|
Safety and Handling
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok