Cellpath Stainless-steel Reusable Base Molds
Ideal for prostrate and breast cores and can be used with both grid and slatted processing cassettes for both horizontal and vertical sectioning. Cellpath Stainless-steel Reusable Base Moulds are manufactured from high quality stainless steel that put an end to extensive trimming of wax.
Manufacturer: Cellpath GBB141405A
- Made of reusable Stainless steel
- Stackable to reduce storage area
- Internal rounded corners enable easy removal of the wax block
- Features extended edges prevent tipping and provide grip area for ease of handling
- Available in wide range of sizes
- GBB-0714-05A suitable for use with needle and punch biopsies
|14 x 24 x 5mm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok