Justrite™ 54 Gallon Sure-Grip™ EX Deep Slimline Flammable Safety Cabinet With Manual-Closing Doors
Increase workplace safety and improve cleaniliness with the proper safety and storage equipment. The Justrite™ 54 Gallon Sure-Grip™ EX Deep Slimline Flammable Safety Cabinet With Manual-Closing Doors is specially designed for safely storing acids and corrosives in laboratories.
Supplier: Justrite™ 895403
- Protect workers, Reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing flammable fuels and chemicals in code-compliant safety cabinets
- Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards, Sure-Grip EX cabinets are constructed of sturdy 18-gauge thick double-wall welded steel with 1-1/2 in. of insulating air space for fire resistance
- High performance, self-latching doors close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions
- Fail-safe closing mechanism ensures three-point stainless steel bullet latching system works every time
- For added security, U-Loc handle comes with a cylinder lock and key set or accepts an optional padlock
- Haz-Alert reflective warning labels are highly visible under fire conditions or during power outages when illuminated with a flashlight
- Patented SpillSlope galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of a leakproof bottom sump
- They adjust on 3 in. centers for versatile storage
- Cabinets also feature dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable self-leveling feet, grounding connector, and trilingual warning label
- Durable lead-free epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish provides excellent chemical resistance
- Under Fume Hood Cabinets are fully compliant and designed for the safe storage and venting of solvents and flammable liquids
- Ideal in laboratories under fume hoods, benches, or counters, these cabinets are available in four widths ranging from 24 in.
- (610mm) to 48 in.
- Single-door cabinets are offeRed in either left or right-hinge door closures for easy operation where space is at a premium
- Back wall vents with built-in flame arresters are positioned at lower left and top right for jurisdictions that mandate venting of vapors
- In addition, they have all the great features and benefits of our classic cabinets as outlined above
|34 x 23.25 x 65 in.
|Cold-rolled Steel (18 ga)
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok