Abnova Arginase Assay Kit
Arginase Assay Kit is a quantitative colorimetric arginase determination.
Manufacturer: Abnova KA1609
- Sensitive, accurate, and convenient: Detection limit of 0.3 U/L for 2-hour arginase reaction in 96-well assay format
- Simple and high throughput: procedure involves incubation of the provided substrate with the sample in a microplate followed by the addition of the coloring reagent
- Can be readily automated as a high-throughput assay for thousands of samples per day
- New procedure increases recovery of small fragmented DNA and therefore improves the sensitivity of the assay
- Store the Arginine Buffer and Urea Standard at -20°C and other components at 2-8°C; shelf life of 12 months after receipt
|Arginase Assay Kit is a quantitative colorimetric arginase determination.|
|2mL Arginine Buffer pH 9.5, 1mL Mn Solution, 25mL reagent A, 25mL reagent B, 1mL Urea Standard (50mg/dL)|
|Store Arginine Buffer and Urea Standard at -20°C. Store other components at 4°C.|
|Arginase assay kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok